We are an early stage tech company based based in London and San Diego. Our platform shows jobs across a few verticals but mostly the tech sector.
This is an internship role that will support the business/marketing development requirements of our early-stage start-up. The role will support the business in a broad range of activities, including audience growth, business development, and marketing. You will be working alongside the founder. This is a very exciting opportunity for some who wants to learn a range of growth hacking skill-sets.
- Working with the founder and vendors to list on Heirizon
- Managing our employer submission platform and onboarding process
- Liaising with our vendors regarding any technical issues with our submission process
- Responsible for curating and creating our social media content and posts
- To provide support to the team in implementing our core KPI’s
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand identity and tone
The Role Would Suit Someone Who Is
- Equipped with their own laptop
- A recent graduate
- Inter-personal skills and the emotional intelligence to fit into a diverse and dynamic team
- Confident and articulate in person and on the phone, with good presentation skills
- MS Office software suite (Word/Powerpoint /Excel)
- The ability to think on their feet and adapt to a start-up and exciting environment
- Willing to learn
- Independent and creative
- A problem solver
- Familiar with tools such as Reply.io, Slack, SendGrid
- Multilingual an advantage but not essential (Russian, Arabic, French, Mandarin, or Spanish)
What We Offer
This is a paid position where you will get experience of working in a start-up environment including exposure to a wide variety of business aspects. The opportunity of gaining experience in an employment sector. An opportunity to apply creative thinking to a number of commercial opportunities. The flexibility of working from home remotely. Adequate training will be provided as well as mentorship to ensure that you develop whilst gaining valuable experience.