You can earn Amazon.com Gift Cards* and Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards** for creating a profile on Heirizon, as part of qualifying promotions we run. Each user who signs up could earn you US$5.00 or GB£5.00 in gift cards (up to a maximum of 1 per person) if you fulfill the criteria below. Limited to the first 100 people users only. The payout will be sent via email on February 15th.
What You Need To Do
Sign up on www.heirizon.com and create a profile. You must sign up using your LinkedIn authorization.
You need to be based in the United States or the United Kingdom and can only redeem gift cards in the local currency of your location. You cannot be an employee of Heirizon or one of it’s partners, or be related to any person fitting that description. In order to receive the gift card, you need the following:
- Sign up with your LinkedIn account
- Fully complete the profile
- Fill out industry and skill-sets
- Turn on the switch to allow “recruiters to contact you”
Heirizon, Inc. at its sole discretion will determine if you and your submitted the profile meets the above criteria and may refuse your reward if it cannot be certain that you meet all of the requirements from the information you provide.
What We Offer
* Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards LLC, a Washington corporation. All Amazon ® ,™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
** Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.